Sunday, September 26, 2010

I have a house. Also- Lasagna.

here is my beautiful Wilson, ready to walk with me to a beautiful fall wonderland, where we could live happily, basking in the warm sunset and swimming in the river.

But we didn't walk through that window, didn't take that route, because I feel compelled to get this amazing education.
















But I do have Wilson, and I do have a place to live. I also have magic lasagna making powers. Anyone who has talked to me in the past week has probably heard all the want to hear about lasagna.


Here is lasagna-eating. Nom.
I set up my bed space to dry some roses, so that when I got Wilson out here there would be dried roses above the bed. They're in a vase now.

Too bad to those of you tired of hearing about my lasagna. It was SO GOOOOD. And lasted me for almost a week, so I should definitely make it again sometime.
Why did I make it? The ricotta was on sale and I needed to use the spinach and some ground beef. So I should make it again soon.


Here is my apt while I was moving in. COLOR!



Also. I have too much salt.

4 comments:

  1. salt's great for soaking injured body bits in. you don't have to eat it all. Plus it's useful in dying. or drying.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh, salt is a cool texture in watercolor too

    our old tenants left all their stuff so we have sooo much salt and oregano and random kitchen utensils. also a giant inflatable kangaroo and penis. someone was saying that apparently that makes sense in australia or something...

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh! also! emu made great lasagna too! lasagna is such a good idea!

    alsoalso - did you do that painting based off that photo of a flower from navarro? It's wonderful.
    alsoalsoalso I love you

    ReplyDelete
  4. When Valerie and Molly moved in, we had so much salt, we still haven't had to buy any more even though it's been two years.

    ReplyDelete