Monday, August 15, 2011

Landing gear



I'm tired and disoriented still from all the travel. Today was the first day in a while I've gotten an appreciable chunk of alone time. I've been around people almost constantly for more than three weeks. And today wasn't totally without people either. I need to better set aside time to do "alone things," like cleaning.

I think I put down the landing wheels, but I forgot to rotate my wings, to slow myself down. That's what I need to do now. Stop, get my bearings, then launch myself out again on a different journey. Hopefully a metaphorical, 4 dimensional kind, which involves actually doing the things I intend to do, artistically, organizationally, and... culinarily? And otherwise. I'd like to plant some food, for example.

And update this blog at the self imposed times. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment