Tuesday, August 2, 2011

tangled lives

Traveling is just making my life feel confusing. Wonderful people everywhere, and I can only know people so much...

Here are some tangled iron... things. That I saw in Portland. They can represent my folks here in Portland: fairly solid, sweetly interwoven.


Here is a candle holder hanging from a tree over looking the bay. I like this tree a lot because it is a good shelter from the wind. Also because the objects are always changing. This can be like my Berkeley people in that there is a little bit of a constant element, but it is in a stage of growth, and will develop into something bigger. I don't know what I will find there, sometimes.



I'm feeling dazed and confused from the constant stream of a lot of people I don't know very well, and I don't imagine that will be amazingly better when I go back to CA, depending on what I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment