Saturday, September 26, 2009

Friday: Walking to the bus in New York

I went to New York with some friends last night, on my way to catch the china town bus to Massachusetts for the weekend. They just happened to be planning to take the metro north at the same time as me, and happened to be taking the 6 too. These pictures we taken after we parted ways.




I kept my eyes peeled for a Chinese bakery, so I could get a bun of sorts, and I found this place. It was pretty and well decorated, and had a huge music box playing, instead of the radio or a CD.




I like the way exposure and light interact at night. Its like painting.


I thought this was kind of pretty. It was right next to my bus stop.


This was in the window. Sparkley and christmassy like most of Chinatown.

No comments:

Post a Comment