Thursday, September 24, 2009

My walk to the Music Building this morning

As I was walking to class this morning I decided to invent a short cut. It took me behind the building below.


It led to a weird little path. I wasent sure the path was going anywhere I wanted it too. Sometimes there are obsticles. The other day I bruised myself trying to jump a superflous chain link fence. It had no reason to be there! A classmate let me in through the window instead.


It took me behind the Art building. Wonderful! I love the art building, it is so fun to explore!


Behind the president's house I found a little stone arch and gate. "I wonder what is that direction."


This is the presidents house (I think- in any case it was where I was). The place is huge!


I forgot to put in the photo of my faviorate place on this walk! I am too tired and hungry to bother.



As you can see, this meandering walk too me just where I needed to be.







The music building is beautiful. I can't get over it.

No comments:

Post a Comment