Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Emily is asleep ("I'm not asleep!") beside me.

It's been awhile, but my zeal for sharing is renewed. I realized I was imposing rules I didn't even know about on myself, and I had all these hang ups. Well Bah.



This is a picture I composed while at my friend, Quinn, 's house. (I never can figure out where to put the possessive) It is entirely made of other pictures I have taken. It seems like cheating otherwise.

The picture is of people dancing. Let me know if you want to buy a print of it, a few people have asked me for a print already.

Look, it looks like she is looking down at my shadow-twin. Maybe secretly they are friends also. My shadow is always making friends behind my back.
The picture to the left is of Emily, back when her hair was long. A couple months ago, she cut it off to shoulder length. I trimmed and shaped it when she got home. But, this evening I cut it into a cute bob. She is just too adorable. I'll give pictures when I can, having a camera has been... well... sometimes I lose things. (I really do have amazing luck though, I swear) I've been sort of reconnecting with Emily this week, since we've been away in the country without our boyfriends, or other people. Her mom and aunt are out here. It's lovely, like family. Emily and I have been goofing off being silly. At one point we were giggling behind the backs of Barbara and Deb (my self proclaimed fake-family). They called us out on it. Yes, we WERE laughing at them, but they were just so cute. There is something so special about siblings who love each other. It really makes me smile. I love siblings. My own, and everyone elses.


P.S. Em has been my little proof-reader in a fox hat tonight. I should keep her in my pocket for every time I'm Typing While Tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment