Thursday, August 19, 2010

One day I'll just fly away... oh wait I already did!

Every time I fly, I try to make sure I can pretend there is nothing between me and the sky. That way, I can either feel like a giant, or like some kind of magical creature, relaxin' cradled by some over ambitious cloud thing that fills up my rib cage with buoyant elation.


These crop circle things reminded me of Burning Man. I can tell that they aren't, but I wish they were.
Then I could have at least flown over Burning Man this year.
I love how blue the atmosphere makes these green feilds. I also love the grid and the wash of clouds.
Speaking of a wash of clouds, these feel like foamy ocean tide. If I could be a giant I would swim in the sky and splash in these clouds!
And finally the sunset. I love flying at sunset. So so much. My camera isn't good enough to capture just how spectacular this was. Everything was washed in warm orange light. I tried the best I could. It helps if you tilt the screen.

Oh did I mention the camera I used to have got stolen. It was a couple weeks ago. Luckily I inherited another one, even more mediocre than the first (the last one I had wasn't so bad... but this one is pretty bad. Also, pretty old). Why is this lucky, you ask? Because maybe it will push me to get a better camera!

No comments:

Post a Comment