Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Breath of fresh air

I have a lot of faith in myself right now. Things have been really hard, and they aren't suddenly going to be easy breezy, but they might be a little easier. And I might go enjoy the breeze, have a little peace, and feel more able to breath. I love where I live, my life is objectively amazing, and astoundingly amazing.



And I need to be in a place where I don't have to struggle so much to enjoy it. I always appreciate it, of course. I don't appreciate my depression but I'm working through it. I made a change this week, to focus more on myself and take it into my own hands to be strong and compassionate and happy. And now I feel like I can breath. And I think I am determined enough to follow through and not remain stagnant.

My next step is to figure out how I am paying for things. I need a budget that includes rent, food, and my gym. hopefully even some dancing and public transit. I have faith that it will work out but I have to come up with a how or else I'll be a little, um, dissapointed in myself I suppose.

No comments:

Post a Comment