Sunday, June 12, 2011

pancake recipe

This morning I made pancakes. I didn't take a picture cause there was nothing visually interesting going on.

I looked up a recipe and proceeded to not follow it at all. That's just my style. The recipe I looked up was as follows:

Protein Pancakes:
* 1/2 Cup Old Fashioned Oats (not instant)
* 4 egg whites
* 1/2 tsp baking powder
* 1/4 tsp salt
* Dash of cinnamon (optional)

I did:
* 1/2 Cup Baby Oats Like instant
* 2 large eggs
* some amount of bisquik, because I don't know why I have it, but it's made of flour and leavening. maybe 1/4 cup.
* capful of vanilla
* Some amount of molasses
* some sugar (not much)
* a little milk
* some milled flax seed. less than 1/4 cup
* maybe something else but I think that was it.

They were really good. And it felt like I was eating real food. I recommend them.

No comments:

Post a Comment