Saturday, June 18, 2011

Doing art alone is really lonely.

These pictures are from Sarah Lawrence in NY, this fall semester before I up and left.



I actually don't know why I took a picture of these chicken strips. It's a mystery. Fun fact though: the food service workers liked me because I (and a handful of others) spent a lot of my time trying to protect them: getting them a union, health insurance, better pay, better treatment in the work place; ie not getting physically and verbally assaulted.... so they all gave me free food. I didn't have a meal plan at all. I'm facebook friends with the worker who always gave me these chicken strips.


The animation room was depressing, to the point that no one would keep me company in there. Not even Wilson, whose other option was the depressing basement that we live in. but at least it had a better couch?


And animation is really time consuming. At least Fiona sort of kept me company. :)

P.S. I never finished this project. But the half finished version is on youtube.

No comments:

Post a Comment