Thursday, June 2, 2011

One of the prints I made. Apple.

I think I titled it "Barbed Apple" just by default of labeling it that.



I like having made prints but I don't know what to do with them. I want to make more but it is expensive. I need to make other art, and sell it. To fund further art making.

I love you all. All my readers. I've no idea. Maybe 13 of you? Tops?
But I wont have posts about this trip until I get home. for a few reasons. from lowest to highest relevancy.

one: Everyone has work or school during the day. And I'm not much of a city person. So if I have access to a computer it isn't because I have infinite library time, it is because I've gotten someone to let me hang out at their house the whole time they are out.

two: my hard drive doesn't work on windows thingys. And I have, like other things to do online. Like forget what I was doing.

three: I haven't bothered to get my own cable to my camera, so I can't get the pictures off it without the right cord (which is a pretty standard one) or a card reader/other camera and cable, which many people have. But since either everyone is gone, or we are out dancing, I haven't had much opportunity to obtain these. I feel really disappointed in myself about this.

But I think all thirteen of you can handle the suspense.

No comments:

Post a Comment